The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office issued new evacuation orders for the Antelope Fire Monday including Medicine Lake, Bullseye Lake, and Blanch Lake.
Mandatory evacuation orders:
- North and east of Military Pass Road from the Pomeroy Rd to Pilgrim Creek Rd,
- North and West of Pilgrim Creek Rd Military Pass Rd to Harris Springs Rd,
- North and West of Harris Spring Rd from Pilgrim Creek Rd to Medicine Mountain Rd.
- North of Medicine Mountain Road between Harris Springs Rd and Medicine Lake Road,
- West of Medicine Lake Rd from Medicine Mountain Rd and NF-97 Road.
- North of NF-97 road from Medicine Lake Rd to the Siskiyou Modoc County Line.
- Siskiyou Modoc County Line from NF-97 to Lava Beds National Monument Road.
- North of the NF-56 Rd from Medicine Lake Rd to the 43N17 Rd.
- North of the 43N17 Rd from the NF-56 Rd to 43N12 Rd.
- Northwest of the 43N12 Rd from the 43N17 Rd to the NF-97 Road. This includes Bullseye Lake and Blanch Lake areas.