...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM TO 10 PM PDT WEDNESDAY FOR
STRONG GUSTY WIND WITH LOW RH FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 280 AND
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Red Flag
Warning...which is in effect from 2 PM to 10 PM PDT Wednesday.
* Impacts: Strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and
critically dry vegetation will greatly increase the spread
potential of any new and existing fires.
* Affected area: In Northern CA...The eastern portion of Fire
Weather Zone 280, to include the River Complex, and all of Fire
Weather Zone 282.
* Wind: South to southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
* Humidity: 5 to 10 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at: